Thursday, February 17, 2011

jetsetting



Ok, we never do this.  never ever.  Jackson and I decided last night (Wednesday) that we are going to New Orleans this Friday.   Let me preface by saying that Jackson is going for work to check out a new restaurant concept that his company is bringing to Birmingham.  He and a co-worker are driving down and then the wives are flying in to meet them for the weekend.  Jackson called me from work Wednesday morning (as I was getting Margaret ready for school and myself ready for work-picture oatmeal, mascara and shoes everywhere)  to ask if I would want to fly to New Orleans for the weekend.  Wha?!?  you don't have to ask. book the flight.  Now I just need to figure out what to pack for the beautiful 70 degree weather.  Did I mention we are staying at the Ritz (this must be on the company's dime or we got one heck of deal-I didn't ask questions). One happy momma here.  I can smell the beignets...

ps don't worry about the misfit she will be with her nanna and daddy "boo".  I'm pretty sure she loves them a little more than us ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment