Tuesday, February 8, 2011

crafty things


I have to share a few crafty things with you all. For the Holidays Margaret and I made gifts for her Grandparents. We got the idea for this little Angel from the class above her at Sonshine Valley. I think they turned out really cute and the grandparents loved them. Try one with your little ones on a rainy afternoon. They could possibly be done in Valentine's day colors and used with a verse on Love.
Also, this Christmas we did not have a tree. Have you collected yourself off the floor yet? We were in Atlanta for Christmas and it just seemed too much of a hassle. So, instead I decorated with different non-perishable items. Like this burlap banner from Etsy seller funkyshique. Check out her shop for adorable stuff for Valentine's Day too.

okay-2 posts in one day. Have I redeemed myself yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment