Friday, July 23, 2010

Elsie Grace



Psalm 145:8
"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion...and His tender mercies are over all His works."

I want to dedicate today's post to sweet Elsie Grace. She is the beautiful 2 year old daughter of my dear friend Aimee. Elsie has been diagnosed with supravalvular aortic stenosis. In the last few months I have learned so much from Aimee. Listening to her and witnessing her strength has in turn strengthened my faith. This morning Elsie is having open heart surgery. Please pray for her, for her doctors, for Aimee and Sumner and their families.

***7/30/10
update on Elsie
Her surgery was a success and the Waite family has returned home to Greenville. I spoke with Aimee this morning and they are getting settled at home and relaxing. Elsie was such a brave girl throughout their hospital stay. Please keep her and her family in your prayers as she continues to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment